Let the New Season Begin

Let the New Season Begin
My Babies Alex and Lexie

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Season!

Well This is my first official blog! Yay! I decided to Title it "New Season!" because not only are we actually transitioning into Fall right now but Sean and I are also trasitioning into a new chapter of our life. I love Fall! Fall is my favorite Season! Sean and I were in the car on our way to church yesterday and it's so breathtaking to look out the window and see all the hills covered in such vibrant warm colors! Even though it was only 55 degrees outside, the colors and the way the sun hit the trees made it seem so warm and inviting! Also when I think of Fall I think of pumpkins, caramel apples, nice brisk morning walks, jumping in leaves, trick or treating, and eating a big Thanksgiving meal around the table with friends and family! Now if you ask my husband what comes to mind when you think of Fall,  he'll say Football! Which I also enjoy but for different reasons because it brings friends and family together also! Now with it being my favorite season it also seems to be going by so fast! So much is going on this next month with Sean and I that it doesn't seem like I'll be able to just enjoy whats left of Fall... Starting Mid October, Sean and I will be moving! We'll be moving to a new house but we'll be staying in the same town.. We love Park Falls because its so small and homely. If you know us personally too, you'd know  that this is our 6th move in 4 years.. (yeah crazy, I know!) But for some reason we have a different feeling about his move and we're more excited! We are actually moving to a huge house! It's a 6 bedroom 2 bath house and it's a total blessing! I know it seems like a lot of space but with how my Respite Providing is going I'm sure the house will always be full! I can't wait to move in and just get everything organized! For me this house allready feels like home! It's everything Sean and I have wanted in a house and it's a place we can grow in! So with the big move going on in about 2 weeks we are frantically packing! Which you don't realize how much stuff you've accumilated until you pack! LOL! Also going on this month, Sean and I decided to join a marriage class which we already started. Sean and I have been married for over 4 years now and though we both love each other still as passionately as we did when we said I do, we have both come to the understanding that it's good for us to get conciling everytime it's presented. It's interesting to look back at the 4 years and see how much our lives have changed and how we've changed individually.. With 2 children exspecially! It's easy to forget of how our marriage was before kids.. but going to these classes have made us realize that we both need to take more time out of our days for eachother..
Now I could go on with everything else going on in our life but I'd be typing a book.. Lets just say with this New Season upon us, it's exciting, scary, unknowing, but still a blessing! God's been so Good to Us and it's so good to say that I can rely on Him and He's never let us fall.... So till Next Time!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Tara, Your blog is a blessing! It is always good to get a glimpse into your life and heart. Keep blogging :)